Friday, May 11, 2012

TIME FLIES

Time sure seems to fly these days.  I don't know where the days, months go but they past in a blur.  From winter to almost summer it is.   As I sit here on the porch watching the birds I realize how lucky I am to live in such a beautiful place. 

My flowers are growing like weeds..........OK the weeds are driving me crazy.  But it is only May and summer flowers are starting to bloom!   I still have lots of work in the flower beds that I want to get done this 'spring'.  Bit ideas with little money means getting creative.  I love to move flowers around and find them new homes they are happier with.  Of course a few trips to the local nurseries helps!  Seems I always NEED a few new flowers.

As I sit here I can hear the birds, bees and gunshots........(the local firing range is being used today) tells me it time to get busy today. 

Long time no post and it could happen again! :)

1 comment:

Saundra said...

Selfishly I wish you would get the spark to start blogging again as I'd love to see what you are working on or where you are teaching.

BTW, thanks for letting me know you hooked the cat rug; I updated my blog post to indicate you were the hooker.

Saundra