Tuesday, April 26, 2011

FAST FOWARD A YEAR (JANE THIS ONE IS FOR YOU)

BABY BEE ENJOYING A FEW MINUTES OF SUN
I know I have been missing in action as far as blogging goes.   It  has been a year that many times seems to be crawling by and then it speeds up so fast I'm not sure what is going on.


It has been a year of many new adventures.   Living in the country and suddenly Neil is retired is a 'whole' new adjustment.   He did get his dream workshop built last summer and then worked most of the winter getting it all set up.  Big excitement out there today.........he now has a working toliet!   In fact I'm a bit jealous of his bathroom in the workshop as it is SO good looking. 

REALLY BIG CHANGE 
I'm a Nana

This little precious arrived in March.
Kaylee Elizabeth White

Here she is just a few hours old and it is a bit freaky to be holding such a tiny new one.
Since I've never been around little babies I'm wishing her life away but I can't wait until she is able to play and learn all sorts of fiber type
of things.!


I spent most of the winter knitting.   My wool room is set up.   I'm not very happy with how it looks so it still needs lots of tweeking...........which I think has to start with paint!  Several groups of hookers have been over. 


Just hope we get past this rainy season.   We have a lake now at the bottom of our hill and the road out there has been flooded for many days.  We can still get out going the other way which is a good thing.   Just as long as we don't slide down the hill we will have it made.  

3 comments:

laurie said...

Yippee your back!!!!!! Nanna!!!!
missed you. I'll tell you what I mentioned to Judy---BOAT.

Jane said...

Wow! After almost daily checking I have to admit I was caught off guard. Have I really been checking this for a YEAR????

Margo said...

Have I really lived on the 'wrong' side of the river for more than a year????