Tuesday, August 16, 2011

BUG DAYS OF SUMMER

This has to be the time of the year when the bugs are the biggest and EVERYWHERE!   To me it is a sad time of the year as the flowers are slowly fading and leaves are starting to drop.   I miss the heat of the summer.  Of course I complain loud about the HEAT we had this year but sure beats what is coming.  Am I the only person that freaks this time of year?  Sure I love the colors of fall but not what comes after fall in Indiana!

Last Friday was  Josh's birthday and Neil made him a 'little' present!  
Just wanted to make sure he could see it!    And I think it was a BIG hit!
This is where we Miss Kat has taken a few afternoon  naps. 
She  has found a new lamb friend to hang out with!
She blends right in!

Nothing exciting happening here on the hill.  Helped Neil clean the  garage yesterday and I found several 'projects' for him to fix up!  Now it looks like a lazy afternoon.  Maybe I'll go to the wool room and hook.  I only have a couple hours and this rug will be finished!   That will be great since I started it a LONG time ago!

Yarn I ordered should be here tomorrow so that I can get started on baby gifts!  My nephew Zach and Annie are having a boy in November.  Right now they are planning on naming him Simon.  With Neil's middle name Alvin we will have two chipmunks in the family!  
Kaylee is enjoying Reily,her so cousin reading to her!  She is getting so big that I'm sure she will need some new hats for winter also!  She is too cute!

1 comment:

laurie said...

Whah--Kaylee is getting so big, how tall is she?
The weather at the momment has been about perfect--now I've jinxed it. Does the garage have a sink and stove yet? and Miss Kat is still there----Alvin --- who is he named after? Hummm I seem to have a lot of questions..