Sunday, August 21, 2011

NEIL IS SO TALENTED

Now this is HOT weather.  The humidity is killer last few days.  And such a crappy time of  year for allergies.   YUCK   Can you tell I'm not a fan of this time of  year!  I'm afraid it getting time to close the pool for the season and that is not good.  Love that natural vitamin D you can get in the summer!  The hummingbirds are thick at the feeders getting ready for their long flight south soon.  This is all telling me winter is coming.
NEW CABIN ART
Neil headed out to his workshop yesterday.   I had no idea what he was working on. Next thing he was asking me about stars........  said he was  making a flag and need stars........  You can see he found stars and it turned out great.   I helped him hang in on the side of the house.  It is hard to tell here but it is about 6 ft wide.  He made it out of old red fence boards that had been laying around.   He can make anything and has great ideas!   I'm really lucky for sure!


Little Bit peeking out of "her' basket!  This is her safe place
and most of the time she is in here. 




This is Baby Bee that I caught sleeping in the chair in our bedroom!
She is a funny cat as her daytime nap place is always different. 
But this again Bee is a DIFFERENT cat that allows us to live with her.

No great plans for the day.  Need to spend time knitting a baby blanket.  And of course there is a race on to watch!  Might need to check out the pool to see how cold the water is.   These cool nights have really dropping the tempature of the pool water.  Bet there is a ton of leaves in it since they are falling like crazy.  Judy I think it is more than just a dry summer why they are falling.........

Have a great day and thanks for visiting!










2 comments:

Sassafras and Winterberry said...

Very nice flag! I just love all that reclaimed wood art! I'm feeling fall more and more too. Plus, with school starting...well, summer's just over!
At least we'll have the fall colors before winter's onslaught.

Margo said...

Neil informed me that the flag is
3ft X 5ft like a flag! NOT 6 ft!
The air really feels fall like today.... hot but leaves are falling and really buggy! We might not have a real pretty fall this year since it has been so dry!