Saturday, January 3, 2009

HOW I SPENT MY DECEMBER

Here is what Christmas eve looked like. And yes it was still Christmas eve when I took this picture as I finished the last hat about 11:30 pm on the 24th.

Since I have learned to knit figured the best way to explain to Neil why I was spending so much time knitting was to make Christmas presents. Because I'm a new knitter I figured that scarves & mittens....... fingerless mittens would be good projects. Then at the last minutes decided I do a couple of hats.
Besides knitting these I did work on my first sweater......still not finished............and knitted on a purse that I will felt. Also needle felted some bowls for hooker gifts but forgot to take pictures of them.
Since Christmas I've been hardly knitting at all. Wanted to start something new but knowing I really should finish the purse & sweater before anything new.
Can't wait to watch the Colts tonight kick San Diego's buts! They have to win or else wait until next season.


No comments: